||Plays a role in endosomal protein trafficking and in targeting proteins for lysosomal degradation. May also contribute to the regulation of gene expression in the nucleus. Binds DNA (in vitro) and may play a synergistic role in the nucleus in regulating the expression of numerous cytokines.
|Gene References into Functions
- The results showed that Se deficiency induced high expression levels of PTGE, COX-2, TNF-alpha, and NF-kappaB in the gastrointestinal tract tissues. PMID: 26899319
- The results showed that the expression levels of IL-6, IL-8, TNF-alpha, and NF-kappaB which seemed to be a critical mediator in the inflammatory response tended to increase in the birds chronically treated with As2O3. However, the mRNA expression levels of IL-4, IL-12beta, and IL-1beta were decreased in the experiment. PMID: 26276563
- Data show that IL-10, IFN-gamma and TNF-alpha contents in the cecal tonsil were significantly decreased in the 30, 45 and 60 mg/kg groups, while IL-6 content in the cecal tonsil was only decreased in 60 mg/kg at 14 and 28 days of age. PMID: 22270623
- The expression of interleukin(IL)-1 beta, IL-6, and tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha in amyoidosis arthropathy in chickens was studied. PMID: 18612836
- IL1B and LITAF mRNAs are increased in the vagina during insemination. This response may lead to sperm degradation and elimination. PMID: 18539728
||Cytoplasm, Nucleus, Lysosome membrane, Peripheral membrane protein, Cytoplasmic side, Early endosome membrane, Late endosome membrane, Endosome membrane, Peripheral membrane protein, Cytoplasmic side, Cell membrane, Peripheral membrane protein, Cytoplasmic side, Golgi apparatus membrane