Antibody pair screening
During the production of CUSABIO antibody pair, screening work is extremely important. Generally, screening work is divided into five steps:
- Capture Antibody is pre-coated on the plate.
- Adding standard & samples to wells. Anaylte present is bound by the immobilized antibody. Unbound material are removed.
- Biotin conjugated to detection antibody (detection reagent A) is added and binds to analyte absorbed on the plate. Usually multiple biotin molecules can conjugated to an antibody. Unbound ones are washed away.
- Avidin conjugated to HRP (detection reagent B) is added and binds to biotin absorbed on the plate. Unbound ones are washed away.
- Add luminal substrate and incubate 10 min at 37℃. Then read relative light unit (RLU) value immediately.
Here, a sweet guy from CUSABIO show the five step in one figure as follows: