This Human AKR1B10 ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Human AKR1B10 protein in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates. It is a Sandwich ELISA kit, its detection range is 0.625 ng/mL-40 ng/mL and the sensitivity is 0.156 ng/mL .
||aldo-keto reductase family 1, member B10 (aldose reductase)
||AK1BA_HUMAN ELISA Kit; AKR1B10 ELISA Kit; AKR1B11 ELISA Kit; AKR1B12 ELISA Kit; Aldo keto reductase family 1 member B10 ELISA Kit; aldo keto reductase family 1 member B11 ELISA Kit; Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member B10 (aldose reductase) ELISA Kit; Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member B10 ELISA Kit; Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member B11 (aldose reductase-like) ELISA Kit; aldose reductase like 1 ELISA Kit; Aldose reductase like ELISA Kit; aldose reductase like peptide ELISA Kit; Aldose reductase related protein ELISA Kit; Aldose reductase-like ELISA Kit; Aldose reductase-related protein ELISA Kit; ALDRLn ELISA Kit; ARL 1 ELISA Kit; ARL-1 ELISA Kit; ARL1 ELISA Kit; ARL1 Human small intestine reductase ELISA Kit; ARP ELISA Kit; hARP ELISA Kit; HIS ELISA Kit; HSI ELISA Kit; SI reductase ELISA Kit; Small intestine reductase ELISA Kit
||Homo sapiens (Human)
||serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
||0.625 ng/mL-40 ng/mL
|Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%|| || || |
|Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess. || |
|Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10%|| || || |
|Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess. || || |
| || || || || || || |
|To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of human AKR1B10 in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.|
| ||Sample||Serum(n=4)|| |
|1:1||Average %||90|| |
|Range %||85-99|| |
|1:2||Average %||97|| |
|Range %||91-100|| |
|1:4||Average %||89|| |
|Range %||85-96|| |
|1:8||Average %||87|| |
|Range %||83-92|| |
|The recovery of human AKR1B10 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay as directed in the Sample Preparation section.|
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range|| |
|Serum (n=5) ||93||89-97|| |
|EDTA plasma (n=4)||85||81-92|| |
| || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || |
|These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed. |
|40||2.143 ||2.253 ||2.198 ||2.027 || |
|20||1.544 ||1.534 ||1.539 ||1.368 || |
|10||1.077 ||1.164 ||1.121 ||0.950 || |
|5||0.774 ||0.792 ||0.783 ||0.612 || |
|2.5||0.513 ||0.523 ||0.518 ||0.347 || |
|1.25||0.368 ||0.398 ||0.383 ||0.212 || |
|0.625||0.273 ||0.281 ||0.277 ||0.106 || |
|0||0.170 ||0.172 ||0.171 || || |
- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with an anti-human AKR1B10 antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard ---Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial Biotin-labeled AKR1B10 antibody (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Act as the detection antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Bind to the detection antibody and react with the TMB substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Biotin-antibodyDiluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the Biotin-antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the HRP-avidin solution.
- One vial Sample Diluent (50 ml/bottle)---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- One vial Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) (20 ml/bottle) ---Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial TMB Substrate (10 ml/bottle) ---Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- One vial Stop Solution (10 ml/bottle) ---Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual
|Materials not provided
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 540 nm or 570 nm.
- An incubator can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate
- 50-300ul multi-channel micropipette
- Pipette tips
- Single-channel micropipette with different ranges
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders
- Deionized or distilled water
- Test tubes for dilution
|ELISA Data Analysis
||Watch ELISA data processing video & download Curve Expert if needed
|ELISA kit FAQs
||Store at 2-8°C. Please refer to protocol.
||3-5 working days