|Have Questions?||Leave a Message or Start an on-line Chat|
Kindly address the below queries:
1. The standard ALT enzyme provided in the kit is from which source ?
2. The Standard ALT enzyme given is active or inactive ?
3. Since, we cannot collect more than 150 µL of blood from mice, we can use only 50 µL serum for ELISA. Will it fall within the detectable range ?
1. In what units, the final data will be represented ? i.e in enzyme activity (IU/L) or
enzyme levels (ng/mg of protein).
2. The reference articles (Article attached) given in the website has mentioned the result
in U/I. What is this unit and how this unit is derived ?
3. Kindly mention the species in which the primary antibody (used in this kit) was raised.