US$2466Purchase it in Cusabio online store
(only available for customers from the US)
|Have Questions?||Leave a Message or Start an on-line Chat|
I have a few more questions for you concerning this order:
1. Can we get the non-tagged protein with same purification rate for catalogue product (>90%) ?
2. If the purification rate is less than 90%, can you continue purification process to achieve >90%?
3. What is the isoelectric point?
4. Regarding as lyophilized process, what components is including in the product? We would like to know whether there is some glycerol, sodium or detergents.
5. What is the smallest packing size.
6. Could you tell us the result of small scale expression before complete main production when we receive the order?
1) The concentration of this protein is 0.6725 mg/mL before freeze-drying treatment. Is it upper limit of the concentration? I would like to use the protein at a higher concentration.
2) I performed SDS-PAGE at high concentration, but I could not get sharp band. The result shows rather than a ladder bands, like spreading wide, not sharp. I can obtain a clear band at a lower concentration (< 0.6725 mg/mL). As a matter of my experiment, I would like to analyze the protein by SDS-PAGE at high concentration. Could you please advise me to get sharp band at high concentration?
3) Could you please tell me the stability of proteins in water?
4) Have you investigated the isoelectric point of this protein? Furthermore, Is there a difference between CSB-EP006562MO1e1(No tag) and CSB-EP006562MO1(His tag) in the isoelectric point?
5) Could you please provide me with the information regarding the physical properties (e.g. solubility in water or buffer etc...)?