|See More Details|
please provide the following information regarding Human zonulin ELISA Kit (CSB-EQ027649HU)
1) Does this kit detect pre-haptoglobin-2?
2) Also will it not react with mature haptoglobin-2? mature haptoglobin-1? and pre-haptoglobin-1?
3) Is the capture antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
4) What is the host of the capture antibody?
5) What’s the immunogen or immunogen range of the capture antibody?
6) What’s is the species of the immunogen of the capture antibody, human or something else?
7) Is the detection antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
8) What is the host of the detection antibody?
9) What is the immunogen or immunogen range of the detection antibody?
10) What is the species of the immunogen of the detection antibody? Human or something else?
11) What’s is that standard? A recombinant protein or something else? If a recombinant protein, what is the host?
12) If recombinant protein, is it full length or partial?
13) What is the species of the standard– human or something else?
14) What sample type was tested with this kit (serum? plasma? Something else?) and what were the reference values.
Thank you for your response. Is there any way you can provide the precise immunogen of pre-HP2 was that you used for antibody generation? If you cannot provide the precise immunogens of the 2 MoAbs, can you provide the exact total protein sequence (# ?, from which protein database?) you have used to generate the 293-derived recombinant zonulin?
Does your kit quantify the whole human haptoglobin or specific subgroup?
"Recently, Fasano’s group identified the molecular identity of zonulin as prehaptoglobin-2 (pre-HP2).47"
Reference 47 is
47. Tripathi A, Lammers KM, Goldblum S, Shea-Donohue T, Netzel-Arnett S, Buzza MS, Antalis TM, Vogel SN, Zhao A, Yang S, et al. Identification of human zonulin, a physiological modulator of tight junctions, as prehaptoglobin-2. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2009; 106:16799-804http://dx.doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0906773106; PMID:19805376
Can you help us to quantify only prehaptoglobin-2 only? If we quantify all haptoglobin, the other haptoglobins will dilute actual zonulin level.
If this kit isn’t suitable for the needs, perhaps do you have another one, which can detect only prehaptoglobin-2? Please advise.
Thank you for your reply,
Could you please provide us with, as much as you can, detailed information about these two kits:
1) Capture antibody or capture antigen – immunogen type, sequence (including species source and accession no. if available), expression host, clonality and host species.
2) Detection antibody (if applicable) - immunogen type, sequence (including species source and accession no. if available), expression host, clonality and host species.
3) Standard – if recombinant protein please specify sequence (including species source and accession no. if available) and expression host.
4) Please send the manuals
5)“We have validated these kits before and there is no cross reactivity between them.”
Debbie, how exactly were the kits validated? Please share with us your validation data. What did you test by validation process?
6) The customer also has an additional question. Do you have the clone from Pascale Galea (Bio Rad), mentioned in the attached articale. If yes, are you able to develop an ELISA kit with the antibody per customer request? Perhaps you use a similar clone (please refer to attachment)?
The customer has a concern regarding validation of kits, they need to exclude any possibility of cross reactivity with other haptoglobins.
I would like to use this kit for fecal samples. Please confirm that fecal samples can be used for this assay and if possible suggest a dilution and recommended preparation protocol for the samples.
I wanna know whats being measured? there are two analytes that can be measured for this assay, and I wonder which is being measured by this kits.This kit measures the concentration of human zonulin in human serum, plasma and other samples. How's that measured?
By measuring the conc of one of these proteins: properdin or haptoglobin2. Which of these does your kit measure?
We are looking for ELISA kits to measure zonulin in an HIV-positive population to monitor intestinal permeability (since zonulin is a tight junction protein). However, we are finding that most suppliers that advertise kits for zonulin are actually kits for haptoglobin, a related but different protein involved in hemoglobin modulation. We have found dozens of commercial kits that have this problem. Can you confirm that this kit is for zonulin and not haptoglobin? Many thanks.
Detect Range: 20 μg/L-100 μg/L
Sensitivity: 5 μg/L
Detect Range: 20 μg/L-100 μg/L
Sensitivity: 5 μg/L
Detect Range: 3.125 ng/mL-200 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 2.758 ng/mL
Detect Range: 1.56 ng/mL-100 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.39 ng/mL
Detect Range: 0.469 ng/mL-30 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 0.117 ng/mL
Detect Range: 1.562 ng/mL-100 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 1.102 ng/mL
Detect Range: 1.563 ng/mL-100 ng/mL
Sensitivity: 1.332 ng/mL
Detect Range: 78 pg/mL-5000 pg/mL
Sensitivity: 19.5 pg/mL