|Have Questions?||Leave a Message or Start an on-line Chat|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
1. It is listed as 1-297aa, but UniProt only listed 289aa full length, could you confirm the length of the protein?
2. Since it is purified with NiNTA columns, can the final product be prepared imidazole free (or ultra low concentration)?
1. Is there (a way) to make the protein with N-term His but no SUMO?
2. any changes in lead time for 5mg?
3. confirming immidazole free, and supply protein in PBS?
Can you calculated the molar concentration of the protein we delivered?
I have a few questions regarding the Catalog # CSB-EP017299HU Recombinant Human Homeobox protein OTX2(OTX2):
1. Is there a version of the protein with only N-terminal 6xHis tag?
2. Can the protein be supplied in PBS instead of Tris-based buffer?
3. My downstream application requires that the protein is in imidazole-free buffer. Does the protein solution go through dialysis steps to remove imidazole from elution buffer?