This Mouse ALB ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Mouse ALB protein in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates. It is a Competitive ELISA kit, its detection range is 0.781 μg/mL-200 μg/mL and the sensitivity is 0.110 μg/mL.
||Alb 1 ELISA Kit; alb ELISA Kit; ALBU_MOUSE ELISA Kit; Albumin 1 ELISA Kit; Albumin ELISA Kit; Serum albumin ELISA Kit
||Mus musculus (Mouse)
||serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
||0.781 μg/mL-200 μg/mL
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%
Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays):CV%<10%
Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.
To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of mouse albumin in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.
These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed.
- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with the anti-mouse Alb antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard --- Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial Biotin-labeled Alb (100 x concentrate) (60 μl/bottle)
- One vial HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) --- Bind to the detection antibody and react with the TMB substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Biotin-antibody Diluent (20 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the Biotin-antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin Diluent (20 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the HRP-avidin solution.
- Two vial Sample Diluent (20 ml/bottle)---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- One vial Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) (20 ml/bottle) --- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial TMB Substrate (10 ml/bottle) --- Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- One vial Stop Solution (10 ml/bottle) --- Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual
|Materials not provided
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 540 nm or 570 nm.
- An incubator that can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate
- 50-300ul multi-channel micropipette
- Pipette tips
- Single-channel micropipette with different ranges
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders
- Deionized or distilled water
- Test tubes for dilution
|ELISA Data Analysis
||Watch ELISA data processing video & download Curve Expert if needed
|ELISA kit FAQs
||Store at 2-8°C. Please refer to protocol.
||3-5 working days