|Have Questions?||Leave a Message or Start an on-line Chat|
Please provide the following information regarding Bovine Cortisol ELISA Kit (CSB-E13064B):
1. What is the Uniprot/Accession number that this kit is designed for? Is the kit designed for XYZ species or is it designed for a different species such as Human and cross reacts with XYZ species?
2. Is the capture antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
3. What's is that standard? A recombinant protein or something else? If a recombinant protein, what is the host?
4. If recombinant protein, is it full length or partial?
5. What is the species of the standard– human or something else?
6. What sample type was tested with this kit (serum? plasma? Something else?) and what were the reference values.