24T ELISA Kit Trial Size (Only USD$150/ kit)
* The sample kit cost can be deducted from your subsequent orders of 96T full size kits of the same analyte at 1/5 per kit, until depleted in 6 months. Apply now
|Have Questions?||Leave a Message or Start an on-line Chat|
|Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%|
|Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess.|
|Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10%|
|Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess.|
|To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of human FCGR1A in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.|
|The recovery of human FCGR1A spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay as directed in the Sample Preparation section.|
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range|
|EDTA plasma (n=4)||96||91-100|
|These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed.|
This Human FCGR1A ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Human FCGR1A protein in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates. It is a Sandwich ELISA kit, its detection range is 0.78 ng/mL-50 ng/mL and the sensitivity is 0.2 ng/mL.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Please provide the following information regarding Human High affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I, FCGR1A ELISA Kit (CSB-EL008537HU):
1.What is the standard? (Recombinant full-length protein? Partial protein
(range?)?, peptide (sequence range?), native protein?)
2. If recombinant protein, then what is the host?
3. Is the capture antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
4. What is the host of the capture antibody?
5. What is the immunogen of the capture antibody?
6. Is the detection antibody a monoclonal or polyclonal?
7. What is the host of the detection antibody?
8. What is the immunogen of the detection antibody?
9.What samples have been tested? Reference values?
We are looking for a ELISA kit that can detect CD64 from whole blood. This product could be of great use for our project. I have been looking for more details about the capture and detector antibodies that has been used in this ELISA. Unfortunately, I could not find much of information about that. Can you please let us know anything about the following queries
1. What type of detection and capture antibody has been used in this ELISA kit?
2. Do you sell the antibody pair in a solution rather than as a ELISA kit?
3. Can we get a sample to test them in our lab before ordering? In this regard, I want to let you know that it is a three years project which has just been started. If it serves our purpose, we will go for a bulk order.