The Rat Creatine Kinase MB isoenzyme (CK-MB) ELISA kit is a ready-to-use microwell, strip plate ELISA kit for the quantitative measurement of Rat CK-MB in biological samples, including serum, urine, tissue homogenates, and plasma. It employs the sandwich ELISA technique and enzyme-substrate chromogenic reaction in the detection of target analytes in the samples. This ELISA kit has been quality controlled in multiple characteristics, including sensitivity, specificity, precision, linearity, and recovery. See the product instructions to obtain more information.
CK-MB is an isoenzyme of creatine kinase that provides the energy required for ATP regeneration by the dephosphorylation of creatine phosphate to creatine. It is specific to the heart muscle and used to be the reference method for the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction in most laboratories. Elevated CK-MB levels are frequently interpreted as objective evidence of myocardial injury clinically.
||Creatine Kinase MB isoenzyme,CK-MB
||Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
||serum, urine, tissue homogenates, plasma
||0.312 ng/mL-20 ng/mL
|Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): CV%<8%|| || || |
|Three samples of known concentration were tested twenty times on one plate to assess. || |
|Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): CV%<10%|| || || |
|Three samples of known concentration were tested in twenty assays to assess. || || |
| || || || || || || |
|To assess the linearity of the assay, samples were spiked with high concentrations of rat CK-MB in various matrices and diluted with the Sample Diluent to produce samples with values within the dynamic range of the assay.|
| ||Sample||Serum(n=4)|| |
|1:1||Average %||100|| |
|Range %||98-103|| |
|1:2||Average %||96|| |
|Range %||92-100|| |
|1:4||Average %||92|| |
|Range %||87-98|| |
|1:8||Average %||89|| |
|Range %||84-94|| |
|The recovery of rat CK-MB spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated. Samples were diluted prior to assay as directed in the Sample Preparation section.|
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range|| |
|Serum (n=5) ||100||96-104|| |
|EDTA plasma (n=4)||93||89-97|| |
| || || || || || || |
| || || || || || || |
|These standard curves are provided for demonstration only. A standard curve should be generated for each set of samples assayed. |
|20||2.646 ||2.687 ||2.667 ||2.564 || |
|10||1.834 ||1.856 ||1.845 ||1.742 || |
|5||1.096 ||1.099 ||1.098 ||0.995 || |
|2.5||0.593 ||0.583 ||0.588 ||0.485 || |
|1.25||0.356 ||0.368 ||0.362 ||0.259 || |
|0.625||0.229 ||0.249 ||0.239 ||0.136 || |
|0.312||0.165 ||0.174 ||0.170 ||0.067 || |
|0||0.101 ||0.105 ||0.103 || || |
- A micro ELISA plate ---The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with an anti-Rat CK-MB antibody. This dismountable microplate can be divided into 12 x 8 strip plates.
- Two vials lyophilized standard ---Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- One vial Biotin-labeled CK-MB antibody (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Act as the detection antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin (100 x concentrate) (120 μl/bottle) ---Bind to the detection antibody and react with the TMB substrate to make the solution chromogenic.
- One vial Biotin-antibody Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the Biotin-antibody.
- One vial HRP-avidin Diluent (15 ml/bottle) ---Dilute the HRP-avidin solution.
- One vial Sample Diluent (50 ml/bottle)---Dilute the sample to an appropriate concentration.
- One vial Wash Buffer (25 x concentrate) (20 ml/bottle) ---Wash away unbound or free substances.
- One vial TMB Substrate (10 ml/bottle) ---Act as the chromogenic agent. TMB interacts with HRP, eliciting the solution turns blue.
- One vial Stop Solution (10 ml/bottle) ---Stop the color reaction. The solution color immediately turns from blue to yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microplate when incubation.
- An instruction manual
|Materials not provided
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 540 nm or 570 nm.
- An incubator can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate
- 50-300ul multi-channel micropipette
- Pipette tips
- Single-channel micropipette with different ranges
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders
- Deionized or distilled water
- Test tubes for dilution
|ELISA kit FAQs
||Store at 2-8°C. Please refer to protocol.
||3-5 working days