|Have Questions?||Leave a Message or Start an on-line Chat|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Regarding the 2 mg of Human CLEC4C proteinCSB-MP855470HU that we received against PO# cusabio11Dec17/1.
We have some questions that we hope you can urgently answer:
1) We are planning some Mass Spec work, which we cannot do without the following information. This work is part of our decision on whether to order more of the same lot# of this protein.
2) The protein has a His-tag. Could you please let us know the number of histidine residues and the location of the tag (i.e. N-terminus or C-terminus)?
3) Is the His Tag on the N-terminal or the C-terminal of the protein?
4) Is there a linker between the CD303 sequences and the His-Tag? If so, please can you provide the sequence of this linker?
5) Can you send us the full sequence of the recombinant protein? The website only provides the extra-cellular domain as reported in Uniprot.
We would like to know what mammalian cell line the protein is produced in, so we can predict the glycosylation that they expect from their mass spec.