This Mouse CORT ELISA Kit was designed for the quantitative measurement of Mouse CORT protein in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates. It is a Competitive ELISA kit, its detection range is 0.1 ng/mL-20 ng/mL and the sensitivity is 0.05 ng/mL.
||Mus musculus (Mouse)
||serum, plasma, tissue homogenates
||5 ng/ml-1000 ng/ml.
- A micro ELISA plate --- The 96-well plate has been pre-coated with goat anti-rabbit CORT antibody.
- Six vials lyophilized standard (0.5 ml/bottle) --- Dilute a bottle of the standard at dilution series, read the OD values, and then draw a standard curve.
- Anti-mouse CORT Antibody (1 x 6 ml) --- Act as the detection antibody.
- HRP-conjugate (1 x 6 ml) --- HRP catalyzes TMB substrate to elicit a chromogenic reaction.
- Wash Buffer (20 x concentrate) (1 x 15 ml) --- Wash away unbound or free substances.
- Substrate A (1 x 7 ml) --- Mix with substrate B, and the TMB is catalyzed by HRP to elicit a chromogenic signal.
- Substrate B (1 x 7 ml) --- Mix with substrate A, and the TMB is catalyzed by HRP to elicit a chromogenic signal.
- Stop Solution 1 x 7 ml --- Stop the color development, and the eventual solution color turns yellow.
- Four Adhesive Strips (For 96 wells) --- Cover the microwell plate when incubation.
- An Instruction manual
|Materials not provided
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm, with the correction wavelength set at 600 nm to 630 nm.
- An incubator that can provide stable incubation conditions up to 37°C±5°C.
- Squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Absorbent paper for blotting the microtiter plate
- 50-300ul multi-channel micropipette
- Pipette tips
- Single-channel micropipette with different ranges
- 100ml and 500ml graduated cylinders
- Deionized or distilled water
- Test tubes for dilution
|ELISA Data Analysis
||Watch ELISA data processing video & download Curve Expert if needed
|ELISA kit FAQs
||Store at 2-8°C. Please refer to protocol.
||3-5 working days